Video Shakira Best Dance Songs - Summer Hot Beach Party

Goals and HighlightsShakira has an impressive dancing ability. She is well known for her dance songs and her amazing vocal chords From my opinion, shakira songs are from the best dancing songs which make people dance.

2011, shakira was nominated twice in the best latin track with Loca from Sale El Sol her last album and Waka Waka this time for africa. Both songs have been included in the first video I have created. The video song is a mix of shakira best dance songs (track list below).
Video Track List:
Shakira – Hips Don't Lie from the album Oral Fixation 2006
Shakira – Waka Waka (Time for Africa) The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Album
Shakira And Beyonce – Beautiful Liar 2007 From album Beautiful Liar
Shakira She Wolf from album 'She Wolf' 2009
Shakira Objection Tango album Objection 2002
Shaikra Whenever Wherever Album Wherever, Wherever 2002
Shakira Loca from album is Sale El Sol 2010

Follow me on Facebook page HERE and tell me what do you think is the Best Shakira Song? All comments are very appreciated Except spams and self blog promotions. Also, subscribe to my youtube channel HERE if you like the video for the my latest videos. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and watching video.



Labels: , ,



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Best Dance Songs.