Video Akcent Best Dance Songs - Hot Summer Beach Party

Goals and HighlightsBEST SONG EVER! -- Akcent - My Passion. Also, one of my favorite song , Love Stoned and let's go out and dance - akcent. I have included them in this video. Akcent's 'thats my name' is a also cool addition to the list of my favorite songs!

Don't let go, don't run away love, I still got feelings, you're my passion; don't let go, don't run away love, you're the one for me. Akcent - My Passion is one of the top music in 2011.

Track List
Akcent - My Passion
Akcent - Let's Go Out And Dance
Akcent - Love Stoned
Akcent - That s My Name

Be sure to follow me on Facebook page HERE and tell me what do you think is the Best Akcent Song? All comments are very appreciated Except spams and self blog promotions. Also, be sure subscribe to my youtube channel HERE if you like the video for the my latest videos. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and watching video.



Labels: , ,



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Best Dance Songs.