Video Best Dance Songs 2010 2011 Shakira Akcent Yves Larock Beach Party

Goals and HighlightsMy third Video. Comments sharing your opinion are highly encouraged and greatly appreciated here and on youtube and I do take requests.

Rise Up by Yves Larock This song is one of the best summer songs ever! Rise Up is a 2007 song recorded by the DJ/Producer Yves Larock. Enjoy this video providing you the best electro, house and trance songs.

Track List
1- AlexUnder Base Feat. Lys - Call Again (Radio Edit)
2- Akcent - Let's Go Out And Dance
3- Shakira - Loca (feat Dizzee Rascal)
4- Yves Larock - Rise up.mp3
5- Akcent - My Passion



Labels: , , ,



4 Responses to "Video Best Dance Songs 2010 2011 Shakira Akcent Yves Larock Beach Party"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Just tooooooo Good :) You made my party :) Keep it coming

  2. Admin says:

    Thanks for your comment. I am glad you like the music and yeah time to go out and dance :)

  3. mira!! says:

    fcker u mother sex me like this!!

  4. Unknown says:

    Hey guys ... I wanna participate in such an amazing party.. please let me know if such party is coming up!

Leave A Comment:

Copyright © Best Dance Songs.